Thursday, April 30, 2009

Man of the Day - Allen from Randy Blue


From RandyBlue.com: Allen works in a body shop. My car needed some repairs and I needed to get it done. It took me all of 5 seconds to spot him when I drove in. He was standing in the parking lot, greasy and sweaty and so fucking hot. I passed every other mechanic and went straight to him. He knew what was up and he liked it. After an hour or so of watching him bend over my hood. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to get him naked. I told Allen he needed to pose for me. He smiled this really hot little smile and said, "Sure, fuck it, I'll do it." I came back later that night and we photographed him in the garage. He would look over a lot just to make sure I was watching everything. And I was, especially the big cum-shot. This was the first of several shoots. Check them all out by clicking here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment