Thursday, April 2, 2009

Man of the Day - Baily from Randy Blue


From RandyBlue.com: Occasionally I need a helping hand around the house or in my studio, Baily's my man. No matter what I ask for, this blue-eyed stud is always there to give it to me. He hung around my place for over a month before I saw him without a shirt, and then it was over a year before I got his pants down. I remember the first time I saw his young, hot cock. He was standing on a ladder painting some trim on the house. I came out to let him know that I was leaving for a photo shoot, and damned if he wasn't wearing underwear! He stood their grinning at me, knowing the whole time that I had a clear shot of his semi-hard dick. It wasn't semi-hard for very long because he got so turned on at the thought of my enjoying the view, that he was fully hard in seconds, creating an obvious tent in his shorts. I gave them a tug, and in a split second he was wearing nothing more than his work shoes and some athletic socks. I was in a rush, but I still took the time to pop the head of his dick in my mouth and tell him that I'd be back to finish what I started. That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Click here to see more of this hot guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment